Fedora 13 To Be Released Today
After the delay of two weeks, Fedora 13 would be launched at 10:00 AM EDT on May 25th 2010. Fedora project has been pioneers in incorporating the cutting edge state of art technology and sometimes prematurely.
I would grabbing the iso as soon as it gets released and share my experiences with you. You can download the Fedora 13 Live iso and DVDs after 10:00 AM EDT from http://fedoraproject.org/en/get-fedora
I found that the .iso files are already available from some of the mirrors, go grab one for yourself, e.g.
Watch this space for detailed comparison of Fedora 13 vs Ubuntu 10.04, which would be coming soon and much more.
Possibly related posts (generated automatically):
- Rar Unrar Support For Fedora 13 Goddard
- Dual Boot Ubuntu 10.04 and Fedora 13 Goddard with Shared /home
- Fedora 13 Live CD vs DVD Installation?
- Dual Boot Windows 7 and Fedora 13 Goddard
- Install LXDE or XFCE on Fedora 14 Laughlin
- Auto Mount Windows Partitions in Fedora 14, 13 or 12
- Light Desktop Environment for Fedora 15 (LXDE or XFCE)
- Enable Restart X server (Ctrl-Alt-BackSpace) in Ubuntu 10.04 LTS and Fedora 13
You might also like
|Fedora 14 Laughlin Launched on November 2 Fedora 14 was...||Fedora 13 Live CD vs DVD Installation? After two weeks...||Rar Unrar Support For Fedora 14 Laughlin To enable...||Install LXDE or XFCE on Fedora 14 Laughlin If you are...|