Solution to FeedBurner’s “read time out” Error for WordPress
Our feed had been acting up lately and have not be updating for several days. Googling for the same didn’t really help me out much, except for a post that suggested removing (or deactivating Yet Another Related Post Plugin), which didn’t fix the issue for me.
I had set 15 feeds in my WordPress setting and it turns out this is what was causing the FeedBurner’s “read time out” error. To test it out I changed it to 5 and the feeds started to refresh like normal, now I have them set at 10 and it still seems to be working, I hope it doesn’t resurface all over again.
You might also like
|Solution to “There seems to be a programming error in aptdaemon” If you are...||Fixed Grub error: “symbol not found: ‘grub_efi_secure_boot'” If you have...||Solution to Strange Error Thrown By Latex on Ubuntu 10.04 If your latex...||Super Cheap DIY Homemade HTPC Computer Case I needed a...|