How to Find Detailed Hardware Configuration of Your PC
There are plenty of softwares that allow you to find the detailed hardware configuration of your desktop or laptop, without having to look under the hood. You can find the number of slots for RAM and even the type and make of RAM installed in these slots without opening the case of your desktop or without having to take RAM out of your laptop slots.
CPU-Z does all this and more for you and happens to be free. Use the link to download and install it and it would tell you all you want to know about your computer’s hardware.
Possibly related posts (generated automatically):
- Find RAM Type and Speed From Commandline in Ubuntu 9.10 (Linux)
- Find Hardware Profile of Your Computer in Ubuntu 9.10
- SSD Hack (Configuration Optimization) for Windows 7
- Find Total Shutter Actuation on Nikon Digital SLR
- Convert Any Document (Word) to PDF For Free (Windows 7)
- $71: Sennheiser HD 238i Mid-Sized Headset with Detailed Sound Reproduction (Black)
- $200: Nintendo Wii Hardware Bundle – Red
- Find Package Information from Commandline in Ubuntu 9.10
You might also like
|Find Hardware Profile of Your Computer in Ubuntu 9.10 You want to...||OpenELEC: The Slimmer Trimmer and Cooler XBMC Now OpenELEC...||$71: Sennheiser HD 238i Mid-Sized Headset with Detailed Sound Reproduction (Black) Amazon has...||Auto Mount Windows Partitions in Fedora 14, 13 or 12 While Fedora...|