How to Write Better Fortran Programs
I was never a good programmer, but I tend to learn from my mistakes, and would certainly not want other to make the same mistakes that I made. Hence, let me talk briefly about the basics of the art and science of computer programming. I do mostly Fortran programming (number crunching stuff), so what I am going to discuss is outcome of my experiences as a Fortran programmer, but this discussion should be applicable in general to most computer languages out there including C++, C#, Java etc.
Check out the attached pdf file below to understand the art and sciences of programming.
Possibly related posts (generated automatically):
- Type/Write in Hindi and Sanskrit with Latex
- Convert Any Document (Word) to PDF For Free (Windows 7)
- Maximize your Laptop Battery Performance and Life – Acer, Apple, Compaq, Dell, HP, IBM, Lenovo
- Cross Platform Software KVM Switch (Share Keyboard Mouse Between Computers)
- Auto Mount Windows Partitions in Ubuntu 10.10, 10.04 Lucid
You might also like
|Linux tips: Learn 10 good UNIX/Linux usage habits IBM.com is...||Grade your papers yourself and improve your writing! There are many...||Best Books to Learn Photography Some people...||Add F90 Mode to Emacs Emacs doesn't...|