Puppy Linux 5.2 Released
Larry Short has announced the release of Puppy Linux 5.2, an independent, minimalist Linux distribution for the desktop. From the release notes: “To create Lucid Puppy 5.2 we began with the popular Lucid Puppy 5.1.1. We then upgraded, updated, and/or improved all of the main programs as well….
Read more at: Distro Watch
Possibly related posts (generated automatically):
- Linux for Computer Forensics: DEFT Linux 6 Released
- Scientific Linux 6 Alpha 4 Released
- Linux for High Performace Computing: PelicanHPC 2.3 Released
- Superb Mini Server 1.5.5 Released
- Best Looking Linux Distribution – Mint Linux?
- Fedora 13 To Be Released Today
- Create Bootable USB / Flash Drive From ISO Image in Linux or Windows
- How to mount the LVM type partition/volume on linux
You might also like
|Superb Mini Server 1.5.5 Released A new version...||Scientific Linux 6 Alpha 4 Released Troy Dawson...||Fedora 13 To Be Released Today After the delay...||Linux for Computer Forensics: DEFT Linux 6 Released Distro watch...|