Sign-in to Multiple Google Accouts Simultaneously
Google now supports signing-in to multiple Google-accounts simultaneously from a single browser session. This is going to be be very useful for people who have to juggle between mutliple Gmail accounts (home, office, shopping or whatever). To enable it, go to your Accounts settings page and inside your personal settings column you should get the option to turn on/off the Multiple Sign-in feature. If you are not getting it right now, check back after a few days and it should be there by then.
Once you hit the Edit button to enable it you would be asked to tick multiple boxes, read them carefully to understand the ins and outs of using Multiple Sign-in feature, tick them and hit save to enable this new feature. Remember to sign out and sign back in to get it working.
Possibly related posts (generated automatically):
- Pre-order Your Google Chromebook Laptops and Netbooks
- Setting Up Multiple Remote Frontend for a MythTV Backend
- Google Launches Photosharing Site Photovine
- Installs or Update Multiple Linux Distros from One Disc Using NetbootCD
- Replace WordPress Search With Google Search
- Google Chrome Now Customizable with Extensions
- Auto Mount Windows Partitions in Ubuntu 10.10, 10.04 Lucid
- Watch Google IO 2011 Live!!!
You might also like
|Print from Motorola Xoom/ Android devices for free Printing...||Watch Google IO 2011 Live!!! Excited...||Google Chrome Now Customizable with Extensions Google in a...||Best/Must Have Extensions for Google Chrome Here are some...|