Subtunes: Itunes like UI for subsonic music player
If you like the look and feel of iTunes (even if you hate iTunes as a music player) and use subsonic to stream your music, you can get a iTunes like UI. Thanks to Subtunes.
As the wiki says “This project is a pure html implementation of the iTunes UI on top of the Subsonic music server web service api. The aim is to make it look and feel and as close to itunes as possible but not make any changes to the subsonic server code.”
Installation can’t get any simple than this. Just download the zip file, unzip it and rename the folder as subtunes (just delete the version number). then drop this folder in C:subsonicjetty<num>webapp
Then in a browser, go to http://<hostname:port>/subtunes. The first time around you may find the subsonic login, login and then hit http://<hostname:port>/subtunes again and you should be at subtunes. More information can be found at the getting started wiki.
Possibly related posts (generated automatically):
- Cross Platform Music and Video Streaming with Subsonic
- Setup Subsonic on Ubuntu to Stream / Access Your Video Collection
- Cross-Platform Music and Photo Sharing – Simplify Media (Windows 7/Snow Leopard/Ubuntu 9.10)
- $149: Philips WiFi Internet Radio Network Music Player with Rhapsody
- $730: Epson MovieMate 72 HD Projector, DVD and Music player combo
- Simple Streaming Music Server Using Apache musicindex
- Features of Free VMware Player 3
- Convert Any Document (Word) to PDF For Free (Windows 7)
You might also like
|Cross Platform Music and Video Streaming with Subsonic Update: See...||Setup Subsonic on Ubuntu to Stream / Access Your Video Collection Subsonic is...||Wireless sync audio/video to Motorola Xoom Love or hate...||$149: Philips WiFi Internet Radio Network Music Player with Rhapsody Amazon has...|