- Wednesday, June 16, 2010, 12:52
- Add a comment
In using this website you are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions:
The term ‘Hackourlives.com’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner(s) of the website. The term ‘you’ or ‘one’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Exclusions and Limitations
The information on this web site is provided on an “as is” basis. To the fullest extent permitted by law, this website:
- excludes all representations and warranties relating to it and its contents or which is or may be provided by any affiliates or any other third party, including in relation to any inaccuracies or omissions in this website; and
- excludes all liability for damages arising out of or in connection with your use of this website. This includes, without limitation, direct loss, loss of business or profits (whether or not the loss of such profits was foreseeable, arose in the normal course of things or you have advised this website of the possibility of such potential loss), damage caused to your computer, computer software, systems and programs and the data thereon or any other direct or indirect, consequential and incidental damages.
This website does not however exclude liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence. The above exclusions and limitations apply only to the extent permitted by law. None of your statutory rights as a consumer are affected.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Copyright and other relevant intellectual property rights exists on all text relating to Hackourlives.com’s services and the full content of this website. Full reproduction of original content, which includes but is not limited to, copy and paste, Auto Blogging and Feed Scraping from Hackourlives.com is prohibited and will be taken seriously as this is considered to be Copyright Infringement unless consent has been established.
Partial reproduction of original content is allowed barring no more then 50% of the post is reproduced, and credit is given to www.hackourlives.com, and a link back to the original content is readable.
All images are copyrighted by their respective owners. Use of any copyrighted images is not authorized without the consent of the copyright holder. If an image is used without permission, the use is for educational purpose only.
- Linux is a trademark of Linus Torvalds.
- openSUSE, SLES and SLED are registered trademarks of Novell, Inc.
- Fedora is registered trademark of Red Hat, Inc.
- Ubuntu, Kubuntu and Canonical are registered trademarks of Canonical Ltd.
- Windows is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation.
- MacOS, OSX, Snow Leopard are registered trademarks of Apple Computers.
All other names and trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
It is our policy to adhere to Copyrights of other sources. If you feel your copyright has been misused, please contact us and we will correct any subjected misuse.