Ubuntu 10.04 Show Path of Current Folder in Nautilus
The procedure to show the absolute path of the current folder in Nautilus address bar has changed with Lucid Lynx.
To see it now you need to press “Ctrl+L” and the path location would show up in the address bar.
Possibly related posts (generated automatically):
- Mount a Remote SSH Filesystem/Folder Using sshfs in Ubuntu 10.04
- Shorten Displayed Path in Ubuntu 9.10 Terminals
- Add Launch Terminal Here Context Menu in Nautilus
- Auto Mount Windows Partitions in Ubuntu 10.10, 10.04 Lucid
- Select Window when Mouse Moves Over it in Linux
- Solution to Strange Error Thrown By Latex on Ubuntu 10.04
- WordPress Blog Post by Post Redirection!
- Make Ubuntu 9.10 or 10.04 Look Like Mac (Snow Leopard)
You might also like
|Shorten Displayed Path in Ubuntu 9.10 Terminals Idea is to...||Add Launch Terminal Here Context Menu in Nautilus Launch terminal...||Some Useful Linux Terminal Commands 1. Find size...||Make Ubuntu 9.10 Look Like Windows 7 The fun of...|