Wireless sync audio/video to Motorola Xoom
Love or hate iTunes, if you have an option to wirelessly sync your multimedia library, you will take it with both hands. Enter doubleTwist AirSync! specifically made for Motorola Xoom and all other android devices.
Setup is simple, download the program for PC/Mac, and add the directories containing your songs and videos. Next, install the app ($4.99) from the marketplace on your Xoom/Android device. Select sync option and it will generate a unique numeric code, key that code in the PC/Mac program and the device/pc are paired now. Select the contents you want to copy to the device and hit sync, all done! No more worrying about carrying a propriety cable or connecting the device to the computer. Also, the music player is one of the best available for the android devices. Update tags and album arts easily on your computer and push it all to your devices over wireless connection. If you have any issues, leave a comment, we will try and sort it out. Enjoy…..
Possibly related posts (generated automatically):
- Print from Motorola Xoom/ Android devices for free
- Watch Hulu, Netflix on Motorola Xoom
- Manually Update WiFi only Motorola Xoom to Honeycomb 3.1!!
- Kindle app for Motorola Xoom
- Display Desktop / Full Version of Webpages in Xoom Browser
- $334: Onkyo HT-RC360 7.2-Channel Network Audio/Video Receiver (Black)
- Watch Google IO 2011 Live!!!
- Free Audio Editing Software For Linux, Windows, Mac
You might also like
|Print from Motorola Xoom/ Android devices for free Printing...||Kindle app for Motorola Xoom Amazon just...||Watch Hulu, Netflix on Motorola Xoom Google's latest...||$334: Onkyo HT-RC360 7.2-Channel Network Audio/Video Receiver (Black) Amazon has...|